Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LitYYC: Wordfest in Calgary Oct/2012


 Wordfest is back to Calgary this week. I enjoyed the festival last year and this year I will again support this literary happening in our city. Wordfest runs this week (Oct 9 - 14), and there are some great writers attending: Alexander McCall Smith, Linden McIntyre, Anne Perry to name a few. Have a look at the calendar of events and enjoy a great evening out, now that the cold and rain is taking over the city. I will attend the Friday Night Showcase at the Vertigo Theatre and can't wait! If you happen to go to any other events, let me know what you liked the most (or liked less); I will post my thoughts on the Friday event sometimes over the weekend. Happy readings!



1 comment:

  1. I fully enjoyed last evening's event! Very inspiring insights of the authors, great book readings and amazing interviews! Have a look on the Wordfest blog for a more detail review of the event http://wordfestblog.wordpress.com/category/2012-festival-blog/

    ReplyDelete