Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Warrior of the Light

Short notes on accepting failure, embracing life and rising to your destiny.
Author: Paulo Coelho
Subject: fiction
My rating: 4*
Author's website: click here 


About the book
Here is another creation of Coelho, a 'manual' for the warrior of light in each of us. Easy and fast read, I finished the book in a couple of hours. This is a parable book, another one to add to my long time favorites by this author. I would probably recommend this book to those more interested in spirituality (?), just to be able to savor the book in its full meaning. Or maybe not (?).

1 comment:

  1. Must be an enjoyable read Warrior of the Light: A Manual by Paulo Coelho. loved the way you wrote it. I find your review very genuine and original, this book is going in by "to read" list.

    ReplyDelete